We have read a lot about recruitment processes, and how they are done. However, the role and benefits of temp agencies are still unknown. So, let’s unveil some insights about temp agencies.
Benefits of Temp Agencies:
- Productive than traditional recruiters
- No cost charged for recruitment, screening or payroll management
Even though temp agencies are ready to meet the hiring needs of employers with the above benefits, they still combat various challenges.
Concerns of Temp Agencies
- Insecure about their own job and future prospects
- An impersonal way of communication by employers hampering their professional pride.
- Anxious about their lack of pension and insurance benefits
External Sources of Candidates – The Head hunters
- Temp agencies contacted by employers recruit top-management talent by various modes of candidate sourcing tools.
- Contingent-based recruiters charge recruiting cost when the hiring is accomplished.
- Executive recruiters charge recruiting cost regardless of the result of their hiring process.
Guidelines employers must bear in mind while choosing temp agencies or temp recruiters
- Ensure the temp recruiters are capable of conducting thorough candidate search.
- Get in touch with tem recruiters who can provide value for money.
- Stay connected with tem agencies service providers until they deliver results as expected.
Finding the best talent is crucial for recruiters, however with numerous applicants across the globe, it becomes a hassle to locate those who are actually fit for the job. Here comes the role of temp agencies. This does not mean, hiring managers are not capable of finding candidates, but the job gets easier and smooth with the help of those who are experienced and makes recruitment process faster. From scouting, interviewing to even after joining, temp recruiters ensure that both, the employer and candidate is happy with the hiring.